Kendall Kerlix Bandage Roll Gauze 4.5 Inch X 4.1 Yard Non-Sterile:
100% cotton Band is an ideal alternative to other leading short stretch compression wraps.
The band is best-suited for applications requiring low compression and well-suited for the treatment of Lymphedema, edema, and venous stasis ulcers.
Therapists and patients now have a value-priced bandage option for Complete Decongestive Therapy without sacrificing performance or quality.
- Durable, reusable and will hold up to daily use
- Especially well tolerated by the skin
- Permeable to air and absorbs perspiration
- Latex-free and machine washable
- Designed to provide support and compression.
- Comfortable for extended wear.
- Easy to use. Adjustable for a custom fit. Supports injured body parts.
- Provides compression where needed.
- Bandages Type: Elastic Materials: Synthetic Rubber, Cotton, Polyester
The soft, strecthable non-woven polyester material adapts well to body contoursProvides light compression without causing constriction or congestion
Air and exudate permeable, hypoallergenic and radiolucent
This is exactly why we created the stretch bandage gauze so you can concentrate 100% on what really matters – YOUR RECOVERY
Bandages are breathable and comfortable to wear- Keep All-Health Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages at home, in your car, or in your first aid kit.
Radio-transparent eliminating the need to remove for x-ray examinations.