100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with our fancy makeup brushes set just contact us , we will try our best to give you a satisfactory solution!
1. Do not use boiling water as a hot water bottle.
2. In summer, there are water droplets on the ice bag due to temperature differences inside and outside for cold therapythe; Which is a liquefaction instead of leakage and this is a normal phenomenon. The greater the temperature difference inside and outside the more water droplets are.
3. Recommended not to tighten the lid if not use for extending service life.
1. Open the lid, place a small amount of water and place the ice cubes.And note that ice cubes account for 1/2 to 2/3 of the ice pack capacity.
2. To prevent water from leaking, tighten the lid.
3. Place the ice pack on the injuries area and fix it with a bandage or special protective gear.
* In order to prevent the ice bag from being too cold, it can be lined with towels and underwear.
1. Open the lid and inject 122-131â”‰ (50-55â”ƒ) warm water up to 2/3.
2. Place the ice bag on the injuries area under a towel or underwear.
* Water temperature should not exceed 136.4â”‰ / 58â”ƒ.
* Be careful not to burn when filling hot water.
* Do not use it in microwave oven.
* Do not use it in the same place for a long time to avoid low-temperature burns.
1* Reusable Ice Bag (9”)
1* Shoulder Brace
[Multiporpose]: Our ice massage bag can be used for cold or hot therapy, cold therapy can be used for headache, fever, toothache, sprain, bruises, bumps and other sports injuries while hot therapy can be used for muscle pain & spasms, sprain, strain & stiffness etc.
[Easy to Use]: For cold therapy, simply fill with ice cubes and a little water to relieve discomfort. For hot therapy, just add some hot water (not boiling) and apply to the needed areas. Pain relief effectively.
[Leakproof]: The great seal cap make this head ice bag superior leak resistant. You can focus on the immediate relief from headaches or any other injuries without worry of spilling water out.
[Hands-free]: Come with a elastic shoulder support brace that made of breathable cloth, which helps you to keep the ice bag in place easily and do not affect you to do other things while applying heat or cold compress.
[Note]: Do not apply this vintage ice bag on trauma and be cautioned to use if you are susceptible to dermatitis, sensitive to rubber or cross-infection.